Online Ground School will help you ace your Private Pilot test and checkride. FlightInsight courses evolved from university Aerospace programs, so your training will be comprehensive.
Pilots who are new, seasoned, or have a bit of rust can all benefit from training with FlightInsight. The in-depth materials ensure you'll ace your tests and become a smarter, safer pilot.
When you enroll in this course, you will:
- have access to 2 hours of video lecture content focused solely on prepping you for the questions on the knowledge test;
- be able to try practice test questions at end of each of the 33 videos to gauge your understanding of the material;
- be able to take full-length, timed practice tests to get a feel for your progress and readiness to take the real thing. The questions are randomly selected from a test bank that has over 250 questions and is always growing. Detailed results of each test by category allow you to shift your focus where it's needed;
- be even more prepared by getting deep insights on 25 of the most challenging questions on the test, and
- receive the required endorsement to take the FAA Knowledge Test upon completion of the course.
Studying with FlightInsight, you'll join university students, aviation professionals, and hundreds of students like you who have become great pilots, all for less than the cost of one flight lesson!
Dan George is a Certified Flight Instructor based in Maryland. He has accumulated over 4,000 flight hours, mostly through instructing students. He has guided dozens of pilots through the challenging process of attaining their Private or advanced ratings. Dan serves as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Maryland, teaching Aviation in the Aerospace Engineering Department. He is an instrument rated Commercial Pilot with Single and Multiengine Land ratings, and is an FAA Gold Seal Flight Instructor and Instrument Instructor.
Email Dan at [email protected]